listening * encouraging * questioning * visualizing * relating * progressing * discovering * stretching * affirming * processing
If you chose one word to describe the words you speak to others, what would it be?
Below are five things to know about the words we choose to use:
1. “The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit.” Proverbs 18:21
2. “A word aptly spoken is like apples of gold in settings of silver.” Proverbs 25:11
3. “Wounds from a friend can be trusted, but any enemy multiplies kisses.” Proverbs 27:6
4. “Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.” Proverbs 16:24
5. “…a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak,” Ecclesiastes 3:7